· Prepare CMA to establish fair market value.
· Analyze and recommend any necessary changes to your home
which will ensure it shows and sells in a reasonable period of
time for the highest possible price.
· Prepare and sign listing agreement.
· Go over the process of selling your home and what to expect.
· Place “For Sale” sign on the Property.
· Place your home in the Multiple Listing Database which reaches
over 3000 Middle Tennessee Real Estate Professionals, as well as
· Install lock box if needed.
· Take 20 to 30 photos of the home.
· Place upto 10 photos on the mls.
· Place Slide Show of the property with upto 20 photos on the mls,
www.Re/Max.com and www.Realtracs.com.
· Create a professional full color brochure highlighting your home’s
amenities and features.
· Place your home on Internet Web Sites at www.thecassettyteam.com,www.liveinhendersonville.com,
www.tnchoiceproperties.com, www.remax.com, www.judycassetty.remax.com, www.tnliving,net.com,www.tennessean.com, www.realtor.com,www.realtracs.com
· Advertise your home as needed in the Real Estate Review and Star News.
· Promote your home to Re/Max Associates during office sales meetings
and schedule Associates tours of your property.
· Mail “Just Listed” postcards to surrounding neighborhoods to refer
your home to their acquaintances who may be in the market.
· Provide detailed showing instructions to the office staff.
· Request “Showing Feedback” from showing agents.
· Provide updates as necessary regarding changing market conditions
and the availablity of comparable properties.
· Contact potential Buyers with details of your property.
· Pre-qualify potential buyers.
· Present and discuss all offers on the property and provide an
estimated net proceeds.
· Negotiate all offers with other agents and potential buyers.
· Finalize the sales contract.
· Contact Lender on concerning the buyer’s ability to secure financing.
· Order termite letter and arrange for treatment if needed and any repairs.
· Meet all inspectors.
· Confirm that all contingencies on the contract are completed.
· Set up closing with closing attorney. Go over all documents before closing.
· Arrange for relocation agent if needed.